12.8.10

'at what point does relaxation become laziness? what gives my MC Hammer-pant wearing housemate the right to pay $18 bucks to meditate in a room full of bored housewives and then give me sh*t about spending the afternoon on the couch? i don't know the answer to these questions but as i said to my housemate, "these True Blood episodes aren't going to watch themselves!" it wasn't the best comeback but i think i made my point.'

what's wonderful about her shows is that you can't remember what you were wearing beforehand. - re: Phoebe Philo for Celine.
& i couldn't agree more. sometimes i wonder if i would be so into and so comfortable in - button-ups, plain shirts, a palette of greys, creams, monochromatics, and a tiny tiny touch of blue if i need colour, etc.. - if not for the clothes i've been seeing around me in editorials, websites, fashion shows..
would i have come to this clothing conclusion on my own ? or have i just been influenced so much..? i can't remember what i was wearing beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts will be read and appreciated, thanks for taking the time x