16.3.12

i want to be a Roitfeld

it isn't intentional - just my taste..but i'm almost strictly a non-colour / non-prints kind of person.
but on the other hand, i've always felt that i've had a sort of calling to Tree of Life / Navajo-like mis-matching prints. certain labels like Proenza Schouler / Dries Van Noten make me gasp aloud. + for this reason, Margherita Missoni is an absolute icon for me. her ability to mix Missoni pieces with other boho-inspired + sometimes, out of context, even ill-fitting pieces blows my mind every time..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
all of these images have just been sourced from various Tumblr accounts. but i've just realised that there is a plethora of more amazing style images just on Google Images, + so my search continues..

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great looks <3

    Love Meroda
    http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts will be read and appreciated, thanks for taking the time x