27.7.12

no thanks Tom Hanks

some more images of my Fleet Store samples..
Photobucket
Photobucket
i'm not sure i even like them..or perhaps its just like any project that you spend your time with day in and day out, you grow tired of it due to over exposure. or maybe its the colours..if i had had my way, they would have been more or less colour-less, and much more innovative. but i guess my current skill level + time + finances played a big part in those decisions.
they're due really really soon, and my biggest fear is that they won't pass quality control. i'm still learning, but fingers crossed my hard work will pay off. it would be a bummer if i couldn't sell them, i've been in studio until 9-10pm nearly every night..i'm so close to burning out.

i dabbled as a 'stylist' for the first real time the other day, although it really was a totally collaborative effort. the photoshoot will be released as a 6 page spread in the upcoming Socks and Sandals zine, to be launched and distributed for free around Brisbane in October..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Don't stress! Everyone has doubts but I'm sure your work will pass quality control :) if you've done your best that is all you can do, plus the samples look great to my untrained eye!

    And I think you may have worked on that shoot with my dear friend Hannah. She is a delight.

    Hope to see you around uni soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to see the shoot results! And I'm a bit in love with your shorts. I'm looking forward to checking out the Fleet Store.

    ReplyDelete

your thoughts will be read and appreciated, thanks for taking the time x