15.9.11

just because you feel it, doesn't mean it's there

it felt a little uncomfortable and even slightly paralysing to read some notes in my grade 11 school art visual diary this morning:
#6 - how do you feel about a relationship between you and another?
'you sat next to me in the school hall and from that day onward, nothing was greater than the way you would smile and say my name. every minute that we spent together seemed just right..i was so happy.
we reached the 5 or 6 month mark, and the day came when the risk of remaining tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. i can't forget and i never will, you told me what was on your mind.
..and so a year has passed and i am still doing the same thing; drawing and writing..trying to make sense of things. i don't know.'
Photobucket
#5 - how do you feel about school?
'the pressure and importance just frustrates me so much sometimes. i've tended to lose some motivation a few times this year, academically; there always has seemed to be someone in every one of my subjects who is so much better and more amazing, leaving me absolutely uninspired to try and match their efforts.
every so often i have needed wake-up call to keep me doing my best.'
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket>Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

your thoughts will be read and appreciated, thanks for taking the time x